Freitag, 19. Dezember 2014

Tour of Lights

Ich übernehm mal einen Post aus Sannitas Exploring Blog:

Happy Holidays!

Bundle up and grab a thermos of hot chocolate, it’s time for the SL Tour of Lights!
This free tour will take you to some of Second Life’s most decorated Holiday-Themed residential homes, with over 30 beautiful houses and landscapes to explore!




http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sky%20High/148/129/23

The tour runs December 18 – 21, and starts at the [ free bird ] main sim:


I have been selected as official blogger for this event and I will show you a lot of photos and places on my blog to bring you in holiday cheer :) I will do my best !
Nevertheless lovely bloggers and explorers you may find some nice places for photos, too.

---> Sanni's Exploring Photo Book



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen